Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break

We are on Spring Break this week, can you tell?!? Go figure, but really who can complain about 10 days off!?
We kicked off the week with a little breakfast treat. I had made these once before and the kids gobbled them up, so I thought it would be a fun first day of break treat. Mine didn't turn out as pretty as hers. They were yummy though!

I also took Connor roller skating for his first time. The school sponsors a skate a couple of times a year, but we don't usually go because it is on a school night. He was excited, but after standing up once and wobbling he sat down and was ready to take off the skates and go home. I convinced him he'd get better and we weren't giving up! After one circle, I wasn't sure I was going to make it! I was just about sweating from holding him up and my back was hurting! Thank goodness for these amazing inventions!! It helped him and he got so much better! He can't wait to go back!
I may have a slight obsession with baking, right now it is with cake balls. I had 120+ in the freezer to decorate this week. I am no professional and if you look close, they really aren't that pretty. However, I love making them. It is almost therapeutic for me. They taste delicious too!
This batch we are delivering today when we go visit this sweet guy! He is the newest addition to our "teacher mom" play group. Luke Ryan was born on Friday and we can't wait to meet him. He makes the 8th boy, dominating the 3 girls!
No major plans for break just playing, cleaning, organizing, baking, and hopefully a little relaxing too!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lynes said...

HI Mary,
I have tried sending you the Mother's Day pack twice and for some reason the "postmaster" keeps sending it back to me.... do you have another email address I could try?? I really want to give this pack to you! :)

Lauren Lynes
Lmlynes@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...