Sunday, March 17, 2013

Connor is officially 6!

We had a little celebration for Connor's birthday today. Just us and the grandparents. Very low key and enjoyable for all! Connor woke up this morning to crepe paper on his door and balloons blocking his way down the steps. He picked pancakes for breakfast and we just hung out around the house all morning. Once the company arrived, he wanted to get right to it!
Lookin' good!
  He was quite surprised by with a Kindle fire from us. Hopefully this will prevent my phone and ipad from disappearing so much! He seemed to love it. I now have to learn more about how to use it!
 What is a birthday without legos!?

He wanted chocolate cupcakes, so I put a pinterest twist on them and turned them into shamrocks. I thought they turned out pretty cute and the girls were really impressed!! 

We had a great weekend and I can't believe my baby is 6. He is growing up before my eyes and I don't want to forget a moment of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...