Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Break!

My last day of school was Thursday.
We had a meeting on Friday.
Yesterday I had appointments so the kids went to Cathy's.

So today is my first 'official' day of summer break ; )
Too bad my one sweet little alarm went off at 5:04, which woke up my other sweet alarm.
What a way to start the summer! I did go in and attempt at getting them to fall back asleep. It worked, but at different times! I stayed in bed until I got the call from the little man at 6:50. We have been on the move ever since.
Connor requested scrambled eggs for his summer breakfast. While I was making them, a concert formed in my kitchen. As you can see, Addy was totally into it! Connor is a great entertainer/helper.

Addy would like to get a hold of that guitar!

Connor getting ready to dig in!!

I am so excited to be off for a bit. My 'to do' list grows by the minute. We don't have too terribly much planned for our summer, just a lot of hanging out. We are at that stage with the girls where they need a lot of napping. I'm ok with being jailed to the house for them, I just hope Connor doesn't go stir crazy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...