Saturday, June 19, 2010

8 Months!


I can't believe how big my girls are getting!! I get excited everyday at how far we have come. Most nights, everyone in my house sleeps through the night! About 7 months ago I wondered if I would ever sleep more than a few hours at a time!! Here they are!
Addy

Addy is my mover these days...she is crawling!!! She does the army crawl and rocks on all fours. She gets to just about anything she shouldn't have! She also says a strange form of 'hi', dadadada, and just yesterday babababa. She is the best sleeper in the house! She has learned to pull her bows out of her hair, so it is usually crazy!!

Molly

Molly scoots on her belly, she wants to get places and gets so mad when she can't get there fast enough! She is sitting up on her own! She is much happier when she can sit and play...I'm sure they are tired of ceilings!! She says dadada and is trying to clap. She wants table food in the worst way, but her mom is a chicken about that! We are slowly giving her a few things!

Both girls have an unbelievable bond with their big brother. I am so glad that he returns the love for them, he is excellent with them! I can't get enough of them!!

1 comment:

Sassy Sydney said...

That last picture is the BEST!!! Your sweet girls couldn't be cuter!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...