Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Days

Today was day 2 of our snow days. I for see us going to school tomorrow, but I am hopeful for a delay. We wouldn't want to put the buses on the roads in the dark in this weather!

When I got Connor out of bed this morning and told him there was another snow day, he did a little dance in his bed. I think he just likes being in his jammies most of the day!


I remember when I used to have productive snow days: Cooking, cleaning, relaxing. Now they are productive in a different manner: diaper changing, washing hands, feedings, playing, more hand washing! I did get sugar cookies mixed up yesterday and cut out and baked today. I am going to let the boys decorate them tonight.

We have the sickies going around our house! Connor has had a nasty cough for about 4 weeks and Ken came down with a bad cold last week. In the night Sunday night, Molly began a little bark of her own : ( Everybody has been to the doctor, the boys got meds and Molly is a watch and see. As you can imagine, I am obsessed with watching her breathing! The barking is gone, but now seems to have Connor's cough. We tried so hard not to share it with the babies! I hate having winter babies, and as much as I love snow days, I am ready for SPRING!!

*i apologize for the quality of my pictures. I don't what has happened to my camera: ( Could it be that I found it in 2 year old hands the other day? I will investigate...until then, it isn't your eyes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for snow days!!!

Sassy Sydney said...

We loved the snow days too!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...