Friday, February 26, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Yesterday was big for the girls...


I woke up for school in the morning and Addy had slept the night, 10 and a half hours of sleeping!! I was so happy that maybe we are on to something : ) They are going 6-8 hours on a regular basis so that isn't too bad



When I got to Cathy's after school, she was pleased to report that Addy had rolled!! She went from her belly to her back numerous times. I was so excited to get home and see. Connor and I got out the camera and got ready...



Here she is


there she rolled!!




Molly watched the whole thing and got her picture taken with her brother (not to feel left out!). Next thing you know, I moved to the couch and


there she rolled from her belly to her back. I couldn't believe they rolled the same day. Molly was not going to be out done by her sister. Great...competitive already ; )

1 comment:

Sassy Sydney said...

Yay!!! Go girls go!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...