Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spit.

Connor was never a spitter. In fact, I don't think I ever put a bib on him until he started eating cereal. I always wondered why people gave so many bibs, I had a huge stack that never got used.

Until now.


Both girls are spitters. It constantly rolls out, flies out and gets squeezed out. It doesn't matter the angle they eat at or how much I burp them. It is so annoying, especially after having a baby that didn't spit at all! I am thankful for all the bibs we had from Connor and all of the new ones we've gotten. We through 6-10 bibs some days! Here's to two darling bibs that I don't want them to spit on!! Thanks so much to Jen, we love these bibs!!!

2 comments:

Margot said...

Margot was a spitter until she was almost 10 months old!!! Hopefully theirs goes away faster!

Unknown said...

oh my!! they are so tiny :) the bibs put their littleness into perspective :) so glad you got the bibs and they are being put to good use... and let them spit on them, that's what they are for!! thanks for sharing this sweet picture of miss molly and miss addy :) (btw... lilly wore bibs till she was at least 2 years old... must be a girl thing? cohen barely ever wore bibs!) (((HUGS)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...