Sunday, November 15, 2009

The First Month

Most of you know, the twins were born last month!! It has been a busy month!

Here they are the day they were born:

Addy Marie Molly Elizabeth

5 pounds 11 oz. 6 pounds 6 oz.
19 1/2 inces 20 1/2 inches

They are amazing. They are beautiful. They are so sweet. They have changed our lives forever. Each day is a new challenge, but all very worth it. I hate to rush them being little, but I am so anxious to see them grow together as they grow up.

The hardest thing since they came home is the lack of sleep. We knew it would be hard, but no one can prepare you for the sleepless nights. I tell myself every night "this too shall pass". On that note, Addy went 6 hours last night. Many of you know the panic I had when I realized it! Molly on the other hand was up about every 2!

Here they are today, one month old! I stole the monthly photo shoot idea from Jen, I hope she doesn't mind (she has all sorts of good ideas!).

Addy

Molly
I hope to post more often, I know I'll look back and wonder where the time (and my tiny babies) went...no promises though. Nothing like a toddler and one month olds ruling my life!!

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

soo cute!! sounds like you are adapting well :) i dont mind at all that you borrowed the idea... i borrowed it from someone too :) hope you got their little gifts in the mail? cant wait to see more pictures :) take care!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...