Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Goals

I want to update the blog more often. I want to share more of what we are doing. I want to go backwards and give updates, but instead I am going to start fresh. 

I wish I new more about technology to make my blog and postings cuter and fancier, but I don't. And right now, I don't have that kind of time to spend learning. 

After all, when we look back at the blog, we care about pictures and happenings, not all the "extras".

Here are the munchkins on Christmas Eve...growing like weeds! Hopefully you'll be able to see their personalities start to shine through!

So here's to more updates in 2013! We'll see how long I can keep it up! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Lynes said...

Thanks for the comment :) feel free to follow my little blog for lots of ideas, freebies and products!

Mrs. Lynes said...

HI Mary! Thanks for entering my little giveaway! I would love to give you my Easter Bunny Glyph Craftivity! However, I do not have your email. Please leave me a comment on my blog with your email address and I will get it to you! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...