Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Program

I know I've mentioned a few times how cute this little boy is. Little boy!?! Take a look at this handsome guy. Where did my baby go?
Connor had his Preschool Christmas Program this week and when I told him he needed to dress up, he immediately asked if he could wear a tie. Sure we had two days to shop for an outfit, but we were getting him a tie. He may never want to wear a tie again! I sent the boys on errands and put it on their list : ) I think they did great or as Connor said, "mom, I think this may bring a tear to your eye" as he tried his clothes on.

(here he is giving his dad a thumbs up as he enters the stage)

He melts my heart everyday. And I love how he takes everything he does so seriously.

This is going to be one magical Christmas!

1 comment:

Sea Turtle Team said...

You must have been such a proud mommy!!! He looks TOO CUTE!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...