Wednesday, August 31, 2011

heartbreaker

This is not the first or last time that this little blond is going to break my heart.
Connor had his first day of school ever this week. He is officially a preschooler. The cutest one in his class I might add.
I was nervous for him. He was nervous too. He told me in the morning he really wasn't into all this. I got more nervous. He did great though. I think he is going to love school and be a good student. I hope, but I really just want him to be a good person. I think we're doing ok according to his prayer last night, "Dear God, Tell the poor people I am earning pennies for them. Amen"

My favorite part...he is right in my building and goes with me every morning to school now. So why was this such a heart breaker?


What an appropriate 100th post! Thanks Katie for the pressure to have a blog 4 years ago. Ha! 4 years to get 100 posts!!! Even if you are my only reader, I treasure these moments!


3 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

You were SO smart to do this. You have all these wonderful days recorded now. Well done.

Unknown said...

how is it that we have grade school children!?! such a handsome little man!

Sassy Sydney said...

How exciting and what a CUTE preschooler!! :) Can't wait to see your adorable, fun family this weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...