Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally!

We finally went back to school today after an unplanned 5 day weekend. We went to school 2 days last week and are hoping to put in a whopping 3 this week. This is what kicked it all off around President's Day. We then got ice. Then things started to melt and rained. It was ugly and still is for many families. I'll be honest, I am a little bitter that we are 5 days over on our calamity days. I never remember going over.
While we were trapped we have had some creative fun. I wanted pictures of the girls for their recently painted pink room and I thought pictures in their Halloween Ballerina costumes would be cute. So we had a little photo shoot. I am no photographer. I got a few cutes ones that will be blown up and hung in their rooms.
I hope they always love each other...

You know who wasn't going to sit idle while this fun was going on. Superman came out in full force. Connor and I also made a paper chain to count down the days to the big 4! Where does time go?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...