Monday, January 31, 2011

Enough already.

First, thanks to some help from Ann for the update to my blog. She taught me a bunch of new tricks to freshen things up a bit. I think this is nice change!
On to the weather. I used to like winter. Like when I was 7.

I really started to dislike winter when I was in college. I still remember how cold my legs used to get when I was walking to class, the wind always whipping around.

Then I had kids. Three kids = Three hats. Six mittens/gloves. Six boots.
I now hate winter even more. Maybe when the girls can walk and hold a hand better it won't be so bad. For some reason I doubt it.

I'm glad others don't mind it as much.



The girls would like to join in the fun.


The weather report for the next two days is ugly. Ice, snow, more snow, wind, cold. Maybe they will be wrong... At least we still have one more snow day : )

Off to find a project. Just in case.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hear ya on this whole post ;) except i have 1 less kid. bring on spring!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...