Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Fun!

We celebrated the girls birthday last Sunday (I know, I'm way behind. Welcome to my life right now!) I still can't believe that they are one. Connor seemed so much older at 1. Maybe that is an oldest child thing...or maybe that is just made up in my head!

We had a cupcake theme. They each had a cakes that they shared with everyone, and the girls got their own little cupcake. Molly really enjoyed hers, icing and all. Addy did picking at hers, she wasn't so sure about everyone watching her.
They got way too much. Ken would like to outlaw any more toys at our house : ) Mommy is pretty excited at Bitty Baby! I think Addy is too! I hope I have one girly girl!

Connor was just thrilled to have his cousins there to play with him. Time files, we are trying to enjoy the moment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy bday molly and addy! so so cute :)

Sassy Sydney said...

Happy first birthday sweet girls!!! You are soooo cute and we hope your birthday was fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...