Monday, May 10, 2010

6 months...oh so late!

Ok, ok...I know the girls will be 7 months in 5 days. Where have I been? This is my crazy time of year and now I've added two beautiful babies to the mix!! My hands are full, I feel like I am running to try and catch up most days. Only 13 more days until summer. I can't believe it : )

I was late taking the pictures and then I kept putting off posting. Sadly, I don't remember their 6 month lengths and weights. I didn't remember them when I was leaving the office, it's not easy trying to remember the stats for two babies. Yes, I usually write them down!

Here they are: more beautiful and amazing with everyday. Check back in a week for their 7 month picture!! I'll update you on their little personalities then too!

Could you tell them apart if I didn't tell you who was who??
Addy
Molly

Not to be out done, it's the big brother!!
Yes, his jammies don't match. We let him pick out his own ...a little Thomas and Cars action!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are tripled blessed!! they are all so darling :)

Sassy Sydney said...

Soooo cute... all three of your precious babies!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...