Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching Up

I had been meaning to post about the big Diego Party and other random things, but the days just kept getting away from me. I am on Spring Break this week and I have already crossed many things off my list : ) Now, while all three kids are sleeping (at once!) I'll do some quick catching up.

Connor had a great time at his party, although it is very stressful on mommy!! He is now very used to saying that he is three. I should keep a journal of the funny things he says. Here are a few pictures from the party. My favorite is the last one where he was singing Happy Birthday with us all! So funny...
At the girls 5 month check up, Addy weighed 12.8 and Molly weighed 14.4. It is amazing the difference in how it feels to pick them up! Addy now rolls both ways, from back to front and back again. She hasn't figured out how to get that arm out yet! Molly is so close.
Mirror Mirror on the play mat,
Addy thinks she is the prettiest of all!

Connor was so excited when he woke up today and found out that I was on Spring Break...again!! We have a wonderful week to be off. It is just getting nicer by the day. We have lots more to do! Yes, I am completing a post with no pictures of Molly. I just realized I haven't taken any of her since her 5 month picture, poor youngest child. You're guaranteed to see one soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...