Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dooms Day

Tomorrow is the day I have been dreading. After 11 1/2 wonderful weeks of being home, I am returning to the work world. Ken has been off for 2 weeks for the holidays so we are really out of routine.
No more late nights. No more sleeping in until someone calls 'daddy, mommy'. No more jammies all day. No more being together all day.
Back to reality: The alarm clock. Crazy mornings. Short nights together. Rushing around, forgetting things. Showering daily.
Isn't reality great?
I'll make it. I love my kids, both sets. The ones at home and the ones at school. I know my kids are in good hands. Cathy is the best ; ) My school kids need me too. At church today, one of my school kids told me he couldn't wait for me to be back tomorrow. That makes me feel good.

Things will be good once I get to school, I just need to make it there ; ) aren't they cute!

Pray for a good day for all Rood's!!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

prayers sent for all of you!! (such a sweet picture!!)

The Smith Family said...

Have been thinking about you all week! Hope it went well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...