Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 months

The girls were 2 months on the 15th. I was only 2 days late taking the picture and now 2 more days late to post. I have accepted this is my new life for now, being late. I'm told, it will get better ; )
Here they are:

Addy
aka Spitter Bug, peanut

9.3 pounds
22 1/2 inches

Molly
aka Molly Dolly, piggy girl
10 pounds
22 inches
I never would have guessed that Addy was longer. She is always curled up, so I guess it is hard to tell. They are growing fast and time is flying. My maternity leave is officially over, now it is just Christmas Break!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute. cute!
love their nicknames :)

Margot said...

They're getting so big already--and they're so cute! You're doing a great job getting pictures up. Merry Christmas! Love from TX. Hopefully we'll get to meet them sometime soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...