Sunday, January 4, 2009

All work, no play

I am usually quite busy with the daily grind that by the end of the day I am too tired for the fun things that I want to do. Over our little hiatus, I took some fun time. I saw these at a craft show and (like many other things) decided I could make them. With a little help from my mom we whipped it up in no time. This just may be the Rood gift of '09 (model not included!). I also did some scrapping. I'm almost done with Connor's first year, too bad he's almost 2. Catching up with that is my summer project : )

Back to the daily grind tomorrow...Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! love the hoodied towel :) cute!! and wtg on the scrapping too!

Sassy Sydney said...

We want one!!! :) SOOOOO CUTE!

Margot said...

The towel is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...