Friday, December 19, 2008

Ice Day

School was cancelled today : ( It isn't very often that you will hear a teacher complain about a day off, but today is different. Today was the last day before break. We spend the day with mass, making gingerbread houses, eating, watching a holiday movie (always Prancer in my room), and singing Christmas carols with 600 kids ; ). It is a great way to get in the spirit. This year we will have to do without and for me it isn't the same. I am however thankful that we still have power! I must admit it looks pretty too!
To help boost our spirit, Connor and I have been cleaning and listening to Christmas music. Tonight I think we will brave a visit to Santa and attempt to finish our shopping. I am ready to tie up loose ends!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish our school did some fun holiday activities like yours! We have to be politically correct so we have a "winter party"... so not the same. Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...